Gift Planning Fundamentals
Whether you are new to gift planning or you are in need of a solid refresher, Gift Planning Fundamentals is a one day introductory course that will give you the boost you need to thrive in your career. View the agenda.
- Current philanthropic trends and tax issues
- Most common types of planned gifts in Canada
- Initiating and managing a Gift Planning program
- Successful Gift Planning Marketing and Stewardship strategies
- How to introduce and discuss planned gifts with your donors ... and more
Includes breakfast, lunch, coffee breaks and materials.
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017 - 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Location: Confederation Centre of the Arts, 145 Richmond St., Charlottetown, PE
Presenter: Paul Nazareth
Cost: CAGP Members: $350* / Non-members: $400*
If you have any questions about this course, please contact Erin Kuhns at email@example.com.
Full participation in Gift Planning Fundamentals is applicable for 7 points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification. Remember! As a CAGP member, you receive a 20% discount off of your CFRE certification or recertification!
Institute accredited CE (7.0 credits)
Read what people are saying about Gift Planning Fundamentals:
“A fantastic overview of planned giving, suitable for beginners and more seasoned fundraisers alike.”
Andy Price, Tapestry Foundation
“Essential information delivered by the best in the business.”
Bruce Davies, Central Okanagan Foundation
“I appreciated the wealth of experience--it is invaluable for someone like me who is starting up a program in isolation.”
- Up to 14 days before the course: Full refund or credit that is good for up to one year (346 days)
- 7 - 14 days before the course: Credit that is good for up to a year
- Within 7 days of the course: No refund*
Note: You may transfer your registration to another team member within your organization at any time at no cost.
Is your Chapter or organization interested in hosting a one-day Gift Planning Fundamentals course?
For more information, contact Erin Kuhns, Manager, Education and Training:
1-888-430-9494 Ext. 222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.